Profile construction fire door. Used in passageways of buildings between the fire compartments. Glazed Fire Doors are made of non-combustible materials that prevent fire spreading for certain time. Features are indicated according to the classification standard SFS-EN 13501-2:
- Capability to prevent fire and flame spread are tested acc. to fire test standard SFS-EN 1634-1
- Mechanical strength is tested acc. to SFS-EN 14600
Size limitation in fire classified doors according to the type approvals.
- frame and door parts are made of steel profiles
- glazed with glasses in accordance to the type approval
- welded steel lift-hinges with bearings
- Fitting for Abloy profile lock
- reinforcements for pull and closer
- quick latch installed (double doors only)
- instructions for installation, handling, maintenance and painting
- kick plates
- alternative quick latch (double doors)
- different door closer types
- fitting and tubing for electric lock, door magnet, wires and lead cover, locations and models acc. to type approvals
- fitting for security lock
- alternative surface handling and powder painting, standard shades*)
Other accessories and iron mongery according to tender.
*) Standard shades RAL
Traffic grey A
– other colours according to tender.